Dr. Tabakman, Dr. Muller, Dr. Bloome and Dr. Wadler are always on the cutting edge of technology to provide you with the best and most convenient treatment. They are also here to keep our patients, team members and community safe. As you may know, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the doctors have had to temporarily close the Houston Orthodontic Specialists’ offices. However, we’re still here virtually!
If you’re an existing patient and you have questions or concerns, text our office at (713) 667-6000 or email us at [email protected]. We’re also creating an option, which you can access via our homepage, for a virtual check-in. This way, you can check in with us so we can monitor your progress or help you if you’re having a problem with your braces or Invisalign.
Now, what about new patients who have been thinking about perfecting their smiles? We’ve got you covered too with digital consultations. So, if visiting a Bellaire or Houston orthodontist for Invisalign or braces has been on your to-do list, now is the time to cross it off. Here are the benefits of having a digital consultation with Houston Orthodontic Specialists:
- Helps With Social Distancing – There’s nothing we love more than interacting with our patients but for the time being, social distancing is essential for helping to flatten the curve. With a digital consultation, there’s no physical contact and you don’t have to leave your house. You can even stay in your pajamas if you want! We’ll be able to complete a number of steps in the orthodontic process from afar. Then, when things stabilize and our offices reopen, we’ll schedule you for an in-person appointment.
- Very Convenient – Completing the process from your couch, kitchen table or wherever you are is about as convenient as it gets. You don’t need to get dressed or get the kids ready and take a trip to our office.
- Super Easy – We designed our virtual consultation to be extremely user-friendly and streamlined. It only takes a few minutes. You’ll simply enter some information about yourself and snap a few pics of your smile before hitting “send.” One of our Houston or Bellaire orthodontists will review your information and then we’ll get back to you.
- You’ll Receive Important Details – After going over your form and your pictures, our orthodontic specialist will customize the best treatment plan for you or your child. Our treatment coordinator will contact you to talk about our treatment recommendations, how long your treatment will likely last, the cost of braces or Invisalign for your case and our affordable payment options. You’ll feel informed and confident about taking the next steps with us.
- Kicks Off Your Smile Journey – Every new patient starts their smile journey with a consultation. By doing it virtually, we can check off several tasks before you come in to have your braces bonded or your Invisalign aligners designed. This will save you time. If you have insurance, you can give us your information and we’ll estimate your coverage and start the paperwork on your behalf.
- It’s Complimentary and No Referral is Necessary – While we always appreciate and welcome referrals from dentists, you don’t need one to have a virtual consultation. We can determine if orthodontic treatment is necessary for you or your child and, if it is, what the best treatment option will be. It’s free and there is no obligation. If you do decide you want to move forward with us, we’ll schedule you for an appointment as soon as our offices open again.
We hope you’re hanging in there, staying positive and finding things to smile about! If you’re ready to learn more about braces or Invisalign in Houston or Bellaire, book a digital consultation at Houston Orthodontic Specialists today! In fact, from now until April 3, we’re offering $1,500 of full orthodontic treatment with Invisalign and braces.