Dr. Wadler is a native Houstonian. He grew up in Bellaire High School in 1963. Dr. Wadler attended Tulane University in New Orleans, where he met his wife Dede. After graduating from Loyola College of Dentistry in Chicago, Dr. Wadler did a two year residency at the University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston, and received a certificate in Orthodontics and a Masters in Oral Science. In 1973, he started his orthodontic practice in Southwest Houston.
Dr. Wadler is a leader and innovator in the Orthodontic community. He lectures on Orthodontics and Invisalign to various dental groups and is a guest lecturer at the Orthodontic department at the University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston. Dr. Wadler is a consultant for Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen™. His proudest accomplishment, however is his family: daughters Melissa, Lindsay, and Elizabeth and son Jarrett.
A Love of Community
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America
- Elves and More
- Orthodontic Foundation
- Habitat for Humanity
- End Hunger
- Sponsors various Athletic Organizations and School Functions
Dr. Wadler is an Active Member of:
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Houston District Dental Society
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Southwest Society of Orthodontics
- Texas Orthodontic Society
- Southwest Society of Orthodontic Digital Orthodontics
- H Magazine 2006 Top Dentist
- H Magazine 2008 Top Doc for Kids
- Texas Monthly Super Dentist 2007, 2008, 2009.